Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trying my hand at stamping

I was talking to Shirley (her blog is Card Art, Etc)
and I had to give it a try. The picture isn't the best, but
scanning pictures doesn't always come out great.
I used different inks and mediums for different effects.
The Brilliance ink pads are great! I have listed the ones I used
beside each example.
Then I listed the different mediums I used to color in the stamps.
I used the Pearl Ex, LePlume pens, and colored pencils.
Here you can get tips on using Pearl Ex. About 1/2 way down the page it
tells you about using it for stampling.
This was so much fun that I'm getting hooked on stamping. I have
an order coming. LOL

3 comments:

Pat said...

Was good to hear from you last week. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Pat

Shirley said...

From one additecd stamper to another.....Way to go! I save all that stuff in a binder, so when I need to see what I want to use I go there to look!

Anonymous said...

hehehe, you will be totally addicted and on a roll before you know it!