Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My little deaf buddy

This is my deaf cat, Buzz. This page was done with digital scrapping. The embellishments and papers are from Sweetwrapz. She does the most beautiful work.

I adopted Buzz while I was fostering dogs and cats. He was so tiny when he came to me. We worked hard to keep him alive and I put him in a guinea pig cage so he would be safe. After a little while I realized he didn't hear. By then I had totally fallen in love with him.

This has been quite an adventure. But as time passes, we know exactly what each other means. His favorite thing to do is get up on the counter or furniture and knock things off. He can't hear the noise it makes and he thinks all things should be on the floor.....I guess. LOL


1 comment:

Shirley said...

He is precious! How unique too!